When I can get away from work, I like to spend time with my family and friends as well as playing golf, boating and fishing at the lake. My favorite places to go for fun has to be a toss up between the beach and the mountains. This site started in 2002 as a required project in an internet communications class and eventually became kind of a cyber photo album to share with other people my life. Enjoy..... any thoughts, questions, or comments please feel free to send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the links below to see the highlites of the year.
Palmetto Auto Repair
Check out my Dads Genealogy Website at
More stuff from "Back in the day".
This is how it all began......
***Click on pictures to enlarge!***
- Hot Rods
- 64 1/2 Mustang GT, 66 Fairlane 500 XL, 77 Trans Am, 65 Mustang GT-350, and 68 Camaro-SS
- A day at the lake.
- Me and my friend Chris at Lake Murry June, 2001
- The Dog Days of Summer.
- Puppy play on the Congaree River July, 2001
- Trip to the beach.
- Edisto Island July, 2002
- Gone Fishing
- Summer 2001
- Fun at the mountains.
- My Dad, my Nephews and I camping at Lake Fontana in the Smokeys on the North Carolina Tennessee
border August, 2000.
- Family Time
- Mom, Dad, Sisters, and Nephews.